8.25.2012

YouTube Gems


Over the years, I have seen some videos on YouTube that, even to this day, can make me laugh hysterically. Some of them are so crude and raunchy that I can not simply link you to them, but for those curious enough, I will later list a couple of search terms to bring you to them. Now if you don't have a decent gauge of my sense of humor just yet, here are a few things I have to say:

  1. Read more of my posts. Go ahead, I can wait.
  2. Now that you've read every post (at least twice) and have an idea, you should know the following videos are sure to be both funny and incredibly stupid. Creative, but still stupid.
  3. If that doesn't cut it, I really don't know what else to tell you.
They are not listed in any particular order. Some days I find one funnier than the rest, and sometimes it's the opposite. A lot of these videos were discovered during my college days, so mix these with an abundance of beer and testosterone, and you end up with some wild times. Why delay anymore?

The End Of Ze World. This one is complete nonsense, but it holds a few select phrases that we would certainly reuse time and time again, just out of pure absurdity. It clearly stereotypes several different nations, but don't act like you're not guilty of that as well. It makes for great humor. Enjoy...

The End Of Ze World

John Petrucci Psycho Exercises - The Secret Tape. John Petrucci is the lead guitarist of Dream Theater, an extremely talented band with extremely long songs. This man's hands are ridiculously fast, but don't let this video fool you; most of the sequences are sped up for emphasis. Someone decided to take one of his instructional videos and dub out Mr. Petrucci's voice while filling in his own monologue. I'll lead it off with an actual guitar solo from him, followed by the YouTube video, so you can set the two apart.

Dream Theater - Under A Glass Moon (solo)

John Petrucci Psycho Exercises - The Secret Tape

Bro Rape: A Newsline Investigative Report. This one borders on being to graphic to give you the direct link, but it's not my fault you may have a weak stomach for sick humor. Bro Rape is a mockumentary of 'To Catch A Predator', where they attempt to lure 'bros' who are after innocent college-aged male victims. This clan of comedians has produced a number of incredibly funny videos, but in my opinion, this one beats them all. I've already given you your warning. Now press play.

Bro Rape: A Newsline Investigative Report

UVA Rant (1 and 2). These videos were made by a very funny man we went to college with. Sean is witty and outspoken, and that always made for good times. It is no secret that there is a hate-hate relationship between the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Virginia Cavaliers. The rivalry has not diminished one bit as far as either side is concerned, but Mr. Harris gives everyone the correct outlook. Call it biased if you must, but the truth is in these videos.

UVA Rant

UVA Rant 2

Funny Maze Prank. The last one I'll subject you to today. There was a prank maze that was pretty 'viral' at one point, that even yours truly was fooled into trying at one point. Basically it's just a short series of mazes that you guide your mouse through. If your mouse touched any of the sides, it would send you back to the beginning. Once you reached a certain point in the maze, though...let's just say there was never a winner. This is the video of a chubby kid whose father decided to record his reaction to when he reached the inevitable 'end' of the maze. Some would argue the father should be visited by child protective services, but those people just can't take a joke. I personally felt bad for the kid a little, but come on...this is still classic.

Funny Maze Prank

Like I said, there are some I couldn't bring myself to put directly on here, so prepare yourself before you search for such videos as:
  • Unforgivable #1
  • Derrick Comedy National Spelling Bee (from the makers of Bro Rape)
I hope you enjoyed them as much as i did (and continue to).

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment